Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dallas girls on Halloween



Drove through all Dallas neighborhoods last night because this is my first year being 21 on Halloween and I don't really have a pre-conceived idea of any one area on this specific holiday. Well, I didn't need a pre-conceived idea because as it turns out, everything is as it usually is the other 51 weekends of the year. Here is how it went:

Uptown: typical slutty nurses and slutty cats, girls with no costumes wore knee high boots and blazers/sweaters

Upper/Lower Greenville: girly robins, scary witches, girls with no costumes wore flat boots with scarves and big jackets. 

Deep Ellum: Ursula's, Jersey Shore Skeletons, Pharrell, orange & champagne couple (mimosa), telephone wire couple, long haired Thor. Many many obscure outfits I would have laughed at if I had the energy to scream inside a noisy bar. Girls with no costumes were... Not here. 

Downtown Dallas Synn/Plush: (Had no interest in going here, this is the route I took home and I got to see what was spilling on the streets, not what was actually inside) Slutty black dress, no ears, painted on makeup, slutty (?) glitter girl, slutty slut with orange heels. Girls with no costumes wore.. Well the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment